6 BENEFITS OF KALE
6 BENEFITS OF EATING KALE
1. A Serving Of Kale Has More Absorbable Calcium Than A Small Carton Of Milk
2. One cup of chopped kale has 134 percent of your recommended daily intake of vitamin C, while a medium orange fruit has 113 percent of the daily C requirement. That’s particularly noteworthy because a cup of kale weighs just 67 grams, while a medium orange weighs 131 grams. In other words? Gram for gram, kale has more than twice the vitamin C as an orange.
3. One cup of chopped raw kale provides more than 100% of the recommended daily amount of vitamins A and K.
4. Kale Can Help Lower Cholesterol, Which May Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease
5. Kale is a Good Source of Minerals That Most People Don’t Get Enough of including magnesium, calcium & potassium.
6. Kale Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight, It is very low in calories but still provides significant bulk that should help you feel full.
17th May 2017
This is part 1 of my interview with Kristin Lajeunesse the author of the book Will Travel for Vegan Food.Read More